The importance of lemon zest and Chaga Tea, for more peace of mind
Everyday of living through political drama, aware of the danger related to the military, pharmaceutical industrial complex, takes a toll on the body and the mind. Attitude of gratitude is what we seek to be happy, nothing attracts abundance like a powerful zest for life. We are what we eat, so we need to know how to kick-it up a few notches.
To make self-improvements, small things make big differences to fee better. It’s time for the Tree Planter Strategy but with a small upgrade; the “Zest of Lemon”. The lemon zest may be the simplest, most beneficial life-hack. So underrated and yet so important to good health. It’s impossible to ignore the power of citrus.
My Tree Planter Tea recipe uses an entire lemon (plus zest) in a pot of steeped Chinese black tea, lot’s of turmeric, ginger, cayenne pepper to taste, one cinnamon stick and sweetened with pure organic maple syrup. I drink one small glass, twice per day.
Intermittent fasting is so effective that it’s probably how we were supposed to be living. The idea of 3 square meals per day is insanity, especially as you age your metabolism slows. In most modern lifestyles we just don’t need allot of calories and I have learned that it’s easy to wait until well after noon to break my fast.
Food is the key to your best state of mind
Think about how much better you feel when control of the diet is managed correctly? Compare that to how you feel after a binge of heavy deep-fried food, bread and pastries, for example. We all know when we’re indulging and we all know how much better we feel when we’re eating minimal, light, healthy, nutritious meals. Having control of temptation is what gives us zest for life.
Chaga Tea is another easy life-hack, to give you more peace of mind.
Chaga’s health benefits can be attributed to the abundance of nutrients found in the mushroom interior as well as the outer bark. Some of these substances include:
- Antioxidants: Chaga mushrooms have high levels of black pigment, which contains antioxidants, such as polyphenols.
- Beta-D-glucans: Beta-glucans can potentially regulate your immune system and lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Betulin and betulinic acid: Chaga mushrooms absorb these compounds from the tree bark as they grow. Researchers are studying ways to use betulin and betulinic acid to fight cancer.
- Polysaccharides: Polysaccharides found within chaga chitin walls provide various health benefits, including maintaining healthy blood sugar levels and promoting liver, heart, and intestinal health.
- Phytosterols: These compounds may help fight cancer cells and viruses.
The fact is that we are at war with an enemy that wants most of us to die. War is an attrition game, so to win you must survive. The biological component of the war we are in, depends on your weakened immune system. The reason for egg factories being destroyed and supply chain of eggs being disrupted is that eggs are one of the best foods to fight against the bio-weapon.
Chaga Tea is also one of the best ways to take steps to protect yourself against virus infection. Eating less is almost always a good idea, so it makes it all the more important to choose carefully, the things that become the daily habits. Remember to add a little lemon zest every day and learn the benefits of an alkaline diet.
Zest Image by Geraldine Dukes from Pixabay
No comments yet.